Category: General Articles

How To Prepare Yourself To Face a Legal Challenge

One of the most stressful things that can happen to a person in his or her life is to go to court to face a legal challenge. If this is happening to you for any reason, you may be unsure of how to act in the circumstance in which you find yourself. You may not know who you should speak to or how you should go forward in your upcoming legal situation. Luckily, you are not the first person to deal with this issue, and you can learn from the experiences of those who have come before you. Here are some tips to help you get ready for anything that you may face in court.

First, make sure that you have the best legal representation that you can have. Find a lawyer in your community that has experience in the area that is relevant to your case. Make sure that … Read more

Factors That Can Change Existing Child Visitation and Custody Arrangements

When you file for divorce and have minor children, the court will make a decision regarding who gets primary custody of those children. The court will also help you work out a visitation plan that allows the noncustodial parent to see and spend time with those children. Even if you have an arrangement already in place, you may want to look at some factors that can change that agreement.

One Parent Moves

Child visitation Hillsborough County agreements can change when one parent moves. If you have primary custody and need to move for work, you will need to petition the court to change your existing order. The noncustodial parent can challenge your move and claim that he or she cannot easily travel to see the children in your new city. You may find that the judge requires you to pay your former spouse’s travel to your new city or that … Read more

© 2018 And Justice For All

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑