What You Need to Know About Visas

Navigating the United States immigration laws can be a bit tricky. You have to understand the nuances of the requirements and file the correct paperwork. Therefore, going it alone could be problematic. You don’t want to spend time investing in a dream only to find out you missed a box. It’s prudent, then, to research spanish speaking attorney houston and locate someone with the expertise to help you through the process. When speaking with them, be clear about how and why you want to stay within the county. In fact, here are three viable options to obtain longer access.

Investor Visa

Sometime what you do for a living might be useful. An investor visa grants permission for adults to enter the states if they work within certain trades. This is useful if your occupation requires you to enter for international trade, a broad category that relates to banking, investment and sales. Your country of origin should have a commerce agreement with the USA.

Family Visa

For some, you may gain your stay by applying with family sponsorship. To do this, you’ll need to be 21 or older, unmarried, and have one parent with citizenship already. Speak with your counsel about your purpose for entry and housing. Then, locate a sponsor. Often the law office can assist with all of this, including paperwork. 

Employment Visa

While you may not apply for this permission, an employer could do it for you. When offered a job by a company within the US, their employment office may request a visa for you. In other words, interviewing and acceptance of an offer would be done prior to this application.

The legal team has a lot ahead of them, and with so many options and regulations, their experience and knowledge could be vital to acquiring a stay.

Related Posts